2to3 - Japasims' items
I hope no one has already converted these to the Sims 3...
BONUS: Simplestudio404's Japanese box recolors
Meshes found over the Sims2graveyard
Simplestudio's box is HERE
The objects marked with a little * include more recolors.
Found with Plants
You can move some of them up and down
Some textures look slightly off but I can't do anything to fix that.
That's all I have to say, once again I own no credit for nothing, blah blah... You can make your own recolors if that pleases you, all you have to do is crediting me for the conversion.














is this available for the sims 4?
ReplyDeleteNo, simply because I don't play the Sims 4. However, if you want to convert them of find someone to do it, there's no problem as long as you ask me first.
Deletethanks
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Once again, so cool that you take the time to make it available for sims3.
ReplyDelete